The source of genuine, trusted sales opportunities
Meet YOUR AI-Driven
We’re on a mission to bridge the gap between marketing and sales. How? By generating genuine sales opportunities for organisations of all types and sizes, all over the world.
We take a deep dive into your objectives, enabling us to engineer the most impactful solutions possible. As a result, we’ve managed to truly disrupt our space and become the most reputable, trusted and high-performing player within it. Welcome to Interlink.
the Interlink impact?
Andrew MclernonCo-Founder & Chief Operating Officerview bio
Jay GorgaCo-Founder & Chief Growth Officerview bio
Greg BaxterChief Finance Officerview bio
Louise BoyerChief People Officerview bio
Callum WilsonMarketing Executive
Sandra GeorgescuClient Services Account Director
Silvia AbramiPartnership Team Manager
Siobhan WaltersClient Services Manager
Lucy StilemanCampaign Delivery Team Manager
Liyah WilliamsCampaign Delivery Coordinator
Eugene CarnellPartner Manager
Lisa StanleyFinance Manager
Phoebe WarriorSenior Client Services Executive
Nikita DhanjalJunior Campaign Delivery Executive
Mohamad MarouniPartnership Analyst
Giulia SaleCampaign Delivery Executive
Tosin OyejolaClient Services Executive
Katie BottomleyClient Services Executive
The Interlink DNA
BraveryWe push the boundaries of what we thought was possible.
We ask for help.
We fail and that’s okay.
We stand up for what we
DriveWe are determined to succeed and achieve our goals.
We are hungry and always striving for more.
We are adaptable and will always find a way.
IntegrityWe are transparent, honest, and open.
We are a team, and we respect each other.
We take responsibility and do the right thing.
We are open minded and solve problems together.
PassionWe are proud of what we do.
We deliver the best results for our clients.
We celebrate the little things.
We go over and above.
work for us
Enterprise Account Manager
We are a revolutionary marketing lead generation business looking for talented Account Managers to our growing team in London.
The Account Manager will use existing and creative new business development techniques to source and win new business as well as playing a key part in understanding the needs of their client base and providing key information to help them grow their sales pipeline.
The Account Managers will be supported by a Head of Sales and company Founders to agree a review
An excellent opportunity to grow with the company and be part of our success.
Salary OTE £60,000 - £90,000 plus benefits (uncapped commission, healthcare, pension, amazing incentives, socials, 32 day holiday (inc bank hols).
Account Manager Responsibilities
- Engage with c-suite decision makers (UK & International) using a range of outreach channels (cold calling, emails, LinkedIn etc) to introduce our product, working tenaciously to maximise contact levels and ultimately sales
- Managing the end-to-end sales cycle from initial contact to completion of the sale
- Overcome objections and confirm discovery calls for the Client Services team.
- Build strong relationships with clients to effectively hand-over over to our client success team for client onboarding.
- Work towards weekly KPI’s and monthly sales targets
- Develop a good knowledge of market trends and the competitive landscape
- Previous experience of working in a high performing sales environment using tools like Salesforce and Salesloft to create cadences
- A proven track record of hitting KPIs and sales target
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- A self-starter with a strong work ethic
- A passion for new business development
- A history of building relationships with clients
- An understanding of a full sales cycle
Interlink is an award-winning software startup that is changing the game in the marketing and lead generation industry. The company has built a unique algorithm that utilises Artificial Intelligence and is able to discover companies that are in the early phase of the research cycle. Interlink is growing at a dramatic rate and led by two founders who are experts in the market.
Interlink’s refreshing, innovative, customer first approach to the industry has led to global companies like AWS, Microsoft, IBM, Dell and Oracle using the software and services that the Interlink provides. These plus a number of other large clients have seen huge growth and ROI from using Interlink’s products.
Why work for Interlink?
Interlink has a friendly, fast paced environment where developing people and recognition for going the extra mile is high on the agenda.
The team uses their time wisely to focus on what they know drives the business, so every meeting has a purpose and everyone is given full autonomy to manage their work as they see fit.
As well as some great employee benefits and perks there are lots of social activities to bring people to together to celebrate and have fun, including downing tools every Friday at 4pm for drinks with team.